ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Beautiful BLUE ... Just for YOU!

Happy Thursday Afternoon Everyone!
I've been contemplating this card creation all day and FINALLY 
have it completed!  I saw a few challenge I thought would
work well together and wanted to play along ...
but before I could get crafty I had some errands to run ... drat!

Anyways it's finally completed and ready to share with you all ...
Hope you like it ...


The challenges I'm referring to are:
 Scor-pal:More than One Score Challenge #23 - Pink or Blue it's up to you" 

Butterfly Challenge #48 - Butterflies+ S is for Stamping and/or Sapphire


Accidents happen ... 
and sometimes that's 'A Good Thing'!
That's what happened today with this card. 

 When I was scoring to make my gate fold card, I scored improperly which meant I had to move my score line over an 1/8' on each side ... drat!  It still isn't meeting in the middle ...
Hence the addition of the beautiful Sue Wilson Gemini Dies - Phoenix (CED4401) border on the left side front cover.

So now that I have this 1/8" fold on either side, I decided to make a pocket on the inside where you could add a message panel (as I have done) or even add a gift card.

AND, the 'Just For You' panel was originally cut to decorate that pocket on the inside ... but I think I like it on the front better ... What do you think?

I must admit I REALLY LIKE how this card looks ... and I've used NO design paper!  Simply card stock, stamps/ink, die cuts and embellishments. 

Product used:
Papers:  White cs, Royal Blue cs
Stamps/Ink:  Paper Inspirations 'Watercolor Pressed Flowers #H9736', Stampendous 'Friendly Messages Set #SWS017, Versafine 'majestic blue'
Dies/Punches:  Cheery Lynn Designs #B387 'Tiny Fanciful Flourish', #B291 'Mini Fanciful Flourish, #B117S 'Fanciful Flourish Small', Creative Expressions Sue Wilson 'Gemini Dies - Phoenix' #CED4401, Martha Stewart '3 in 1 Butterfly punch'
Accessories:  3M Dimensional Tape, Prima flowers, sequins, gems

Other challenges to share in:

Thanks so much for stopping by ... it is always so good to hear from you!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.