ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Monday, August 21, 2017

Overheated?

Happy Monday All!
Are you all ready for the Total Eclipse?
(keep those safety glasses ready)

In the meantime, I wanted to play along in a sketch and
found an easy but fun one over at the 


I haven't made a get well card in a very long time
and with a show coming up at
the local Country Club, I know those ladies
will be looking for some so that
was my theme for today's card.


It was a lot of fun to get 'inky' today!
I work so much with die cuts that I find my stamps
weren't 'feeling the love' so I reached in
and found this fun Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp set
called Cars-Henry (stamp set 251).

After stamping, I did a little coloring with my Spectrum
Noir alcohol markers then fussy cut them using
my Fiskars swivel craft knife.

Viola!

Other challenges to share in today are:
The Crazy Challenge - Inking is Fun
Fashionable Stamping Challenge #126 - Use your inks anyway you like



Thanks so much for stopping by today ...
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.