ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Happy Everything

Happy Sunday Friends!
Today's card was created to satisfy a few challenges available out in blogland and was great fun to create!
The challenges I'm referring to are ...

 

I went with Yellow, Free & Punch/Die-Cut


The background paper is actually a scrap I had left over from making 'tea cups' for the show I did a couple of weeks ago.  For the corners, I used the Yvonne Creations 'Spring-tastic Corner'

Yvonne Creations - Dies - Spring-tastic - Corner

I used a yellow Spectrum Noir alcohol marker to color the focus flower and used Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops for the centers.
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ebony Black

For my sentiment, I used the Penny Black 'You Are Awesome' #51-333
which I die cut three times and glued together for dimension.
Finally, my bee stamp is a VERY old stamp from a Stampin' Up set called 'Merci'.

I hope you've been having a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by and As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.