ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Cheapo Die Guest Designer ... More Fun!

Hello Everyone ... Happy Sunday!
I am so excited to once again been asked to guest design for the Cheapo Die Blog.  
Their dies are so much fun to create with and very reasonably priced too!
That's always a PLUS.


I just thought this sweet Birdhouse Tag die would be so much
fun to color and create with  . . .


and, I was right!
I simply did my initial die cutting from a scrap of
white card stock then proceeded in coloring it using Spectrum
Noir alcohol markers.


My first thought was to create a 'sky' background using
Tim Holtz Distress or Oxide inks but then I happened to
lay it aside onto a scrap of black card stock and it just POPPED!
Hence the black background ... what do you think?

I started looking through my designer papers and found this
pretty plaid which I thought helped pull out all the colors I've used.


Black matting and a touch of white Nuvo crystal drops and
my card is complete!  I love having some pretty 'generic' cards in
my stash for those moments when you need to send someone
a quick note ... this will be PERFECT!!

Challenges to share in:
The Library Challenge #14 - I know why the caged bird sings!
Crafty Friends Challenge #91 - Animals or Birds
 Colour Crazy Challenge #34 - ATG Coloring (I used spectrum noir alcohol markers)

 If your not familiar with Cheapo Dies, you are missing out!!!
Here's a listing of their store, blog & FB links to help you get familiar:

Thanks Cheapo Dies for having me as your Guest Designer!
And thanks to all of you for stopping by today!  
Here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!

As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.