ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Purple is my favorite . . .

 Hello All ... 

Hope all my USA friends had a fabulous Labor Day Holiday Weekend!

Today I'm joining in on a fun challenge that requires the use of my ALL TIME FAVORITE color  . . . PURPLE!  And of course their requirement of using a CAS design.  Here's what I've come up with for the challenge over on the Addicted to CAS Challenge Blog.

#316  ends 9/18/26

 

 

 I've used various strips of purple card stock scraps to create my design as well as used a scrap to die cut the Bo Bunny - Flutter Dies (#12839812) butterfly.  Various purple Nuvo Crystal Drops and this little The Stamp Pad Co. sentiment (also stamped in purple) are all that was needed to complete my design.

 

 Wishing everyone a fun & fabulous week ahead.

 Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!

As always . . .

2 comments:

  1. That is such a great card design and I love purple too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Darlene. Love the colours! I've been playing catchup and going thru all the beautiful projects I missed. These last couple of weeks were busy with the grandchildren and with a few health issues I had to deal with. There was no time left for crafting. You have the most beautiful patterned papers. I love the way you used them on your cards. Your puppy card cracked me up. Such a cheeky lil fellow :-) Anyway, I hope that life is back on track again, so I'll come visit more often.
    Have a wonderful day.
    ♥ Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.