ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Thursday, September 3, 2026

Word Power (9/2026) Challenge

 Hello Friends . . .

It's time for a new challenge over on our WORD POWER challenge blog! 
Have you check it out yet?  If not, please come join us ... inspiration is welcomed!!  


 My lovely Fall background paper comes from the Unity 'Autumnal Blooms' paper pack.  

 Autumnal Blooms {Paper Pack}

 The sentiment used today is from my DONI COLLECTION and is a Stampin' Up set called 'From My Heart'.  Doni had some fabulous stamps that are so different from what I have in my stash so I'm trying to use them as often as I can.  I'm sure she's looking down with approval!  (sure do miss my crafting friend)

Challenges to share in:

Colorful Options September - Inspiration Board (ends 9/30)

 

 If You Give a Crafter a Cookie September Challenge - Sweater Weather

 

 (PIN)spirational September Challenge #341 - Orange, Red, Brown & Yellow (ends 9/30)

 

 You have until the LAST Thursday of the month to enter.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day ahead!

As always . . .

4 comments:

  1. What gorgeous paper Darlene! The perfect background for your lovely James Taylor quote sentiment! Thanks for letting me know about your new challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm swooning over that paper! The sentiment is awesome, too. Doni had a pretty fabulous collection and I know she's smiling down at you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous paper, works great with your sentiment tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darlene. I just love your card. I am a huge JT fan. I have never seen the sentiment stamp you used. When I saw your card, I went right to ebay, found it, bought. Fall is my favorite time of year Your card made me mile hugely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.