ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Saturday, October 28, 2017

More Get Well Cards

Happy Saturday All!

Well this evening is Trick or Treat around here
and I'm expecting 100-150 kids.  I hope I have enough
candy!  LOL

I'm still working on Get Well cards for the upcoming show so that
is what I have to share with you today!


I have had a few of these doilies (Cheery Lynn Designs 'Swedish Spring Oval Frame) cut and in my stash for AGES!  I simply added the Verses Rubber Stamps sentiment, popped it up with dimensional tape and added a few Nuvo crystal drops in the corners and it's ready for mailing.


This Impression Obsession die is beautiful in any color and I just happened to have a few extra butterflies (Martha Stewart punch) laying around that were the same color!  Perfect finishing touch!



Now this scrap of DCWV designer paper has a shine to some of the flowers and, I just happened to have a 6x6 sheet of DCWV foil paper that matted perfectly!  SO of course I had to die cut this Frantic Stamper 'Get Well Soon' die from the foil paper as well as white card stock which I used to add layers/depth to my sentiment.  Obviously, I left the word 'soon' off this time.  The Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Squares was used for my frame panel.



I've used the same dies as above but just in a different orientation.

So, which one is your favorite???
Hope you have a fabulous weekend ahead!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.