ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Monday, October 23, 2017

More Gift Card Holders

Happy Monday All!

WOW!  The weather is about to make a drastic change this week so I think I'll just stay inside and get more creations made for my upcoming High School Craft Show.

Over the weekend, I shared dimensions and samples of the gift card holders I'm making for this show.  Each one will be packed separately with an envelope in a fitted zip top bag.   Here are a few more I made on Saturday while waiting for my friends.  We were supposed to meet for lunch but they got behind (looking for a new car) so we decided to meet for dinner instead.

Keep in mind, each of these samples is a SET OF 6.  Using 12x12 designer paper made mass production far easier and faster.  Still more to go but at least I've got them started!




Sentiment:  Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Rectangles' dies
Impression Obsession Stamp

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!
Wishing you a fabulous week ahead!

As Always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.