ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Monday, August 24, 2026

Christmas is right around the corner . . .

 Happy Monday!

 A quick card to share with you today.  
I've been having so much fun in the past couple of months creating backgrounds with my scraps using various techniques.  One of those techniques is the 'fractured cards' technique.  

 

I spotted the challenge over on 52 Christmas Card Throwdown that was for 'Fractured Cards' so I went through my collection of backgrounds and created this card.  This challenge ends Friday, Sept. 4th.

 


Product used:

Papers:  Various Christmas scraps, SU card stock
Dies:  Tutti Designs 'Happy', Crafter's Companion 'Gemini - Holiday' stamp/die set
Accessories:  White gelly roll pen for faux stitching 

  

The sentiment was die cut twice ... once in white & once in red then I off set them to add dimension.

 Such a great way to use up some of the mountain of scraps we all have!

Challenges to share in:

Jingle Belles Challenge - Masculine Merriment (ends 8/26) 
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #787 - Christmas (ends 8/31)
DLArt Thankful Thursday Challenge #398 - Christmas (ends 8/31) ✓ No Winners Announced
 

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS day!

 

11 comments:

  1. Wow! You have a strip background for every occasion! Way to use those scraps! Love the big sentiments and the overall festivity of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful card and a great technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Christmas card!!! Thanks for linking up at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely fabulous and dynamic card, that cool "fractured" technique adds so much to the design! So happy you could join our Masculine Merriment fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and that sentiment looks great offset! Thanks for you kind comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you used all those gorgeous scraps and introduced me to a "fractured card". Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well now! This is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty choice and mix of papers and a great challenge to use them at, I had my eye on this challenge too and you just 'might' see one appear lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty design with the papers, like the faux stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card! I love the creative fractured card technique and the festive design. The details come together beautifully. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at the 52 CCT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card, especially that you made it from your scraps. This is a favourite resource of mine to use. When I set this challenge I forgot that there are other fracture techniques. Thanks for playing along with us at 52 CCT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.