ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Friday, August 14, 2026

Color Challenge

 Hello All

Can you believe we have come to the end of yet another week!  Good grief they are going by fast!!  I was working on some scrap backgrounds and thought I'd quickly join in on the color challenge over on The Paper Players blog.  Here's the colors for this #798 challenge which is ending in the next couple of hours.

 

 I can't tell you  how many photos I tool trying to get the blues to show correctly but then finally gave up!  The fact that I now have to take my photos with my phone (camera died), you'd think I'd get true colors but NOoooo ... grrr!    But rest assured, I did use these exact colors!

 


 You can see at the bottom of my card where the teal is teal vs royal blue (as it looks on the top).

Anyways, I created the background using up scraps and added a sentiment from the Katy Sue Birthday Peelables I purchased on Amazon.  The chipboard flower is from the Paper Studio, purchase at Hobby Lobby. 

 Here's wishing you a fabulous weekend ahead!!
 Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

As always . . .

4 comments:

  1. Darlene, that's such a wonderful sentiment, I really like how you highlighted it in the middle of all your striped sections. And trust me, I feel your pain about cameras and phone cameras making teal look blue. Mine does the same thing. Thank you so much for taking time to join the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking card with your bright colors and beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue can be tricky, for sure, but it's a fabulous card in these colors nonetheless! Such a great way to use your card strips, and a wonderful sentiment over top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand your frustration with colors not showing up accurately in pictures, that happens to me as well! It seems like there are certain colors that my phone camera just doesn't like. I do like your take on our challenge colors though, that stripe background is so much fun! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.