ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Monday, August 17, 2026

Thank You

 Happy Monday!

 I have a card for you today that was created for the color challenge over on the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #715 using these colors. 

 

 I went through my SU scraps and found these exact colors but once again my phone camera wants to make the colors 'brighter' than they actually are ... grrr.  Oh well I like the card and it will be good to have in my sale boxes for November.

 



 Going to be a busy week so I'd better get busy!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!

As always . . .

7 comments:

  1. Cameras, grrr. Way to use your scraps, Darlene! Pretty flowers in these colors, too. Enjoy your busy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used paper scraps as the background for this card. Very clever. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't is frustrating when you can't get a nice pic of your card? I have that problem all the time. I often think that I should invest in some photography lessons, but instead I blame the camera I have :-) Your card design is lovely, and I see that you continue to use up your scraps. I really need to take a leaf from your book and start using my scraps. My drawers are over full now. Beautifully done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you card is so pretty! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlene, I share your frustration with the camera. For me, it's the color quality and lighting issues. Your card is wonderful! I love the way the flowers seem to reach out of the card. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos for using scraps! I've been doing that for over a year now and I swear, the pile just doesn't ever go down! LOL Love the BG to make the flowers really pop! Thank you for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful way to use scraps! Great card! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.