ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Friday, August 21, 2026

Flowers

 Happy Friday Friends!

Today I've created a card to share in the fun over on the AAA Birthday Card Challenge #88 - Flowers.  

 

 I was inspired by the colors on their mood board and came up with this design, once again using up some of my card stock scraps.

 


For my flowers I've used an older Penny Black stamp set called 'T for Transparent'.  Tombow markers were used for my coloring and the sentiment stamp on the front is from Inkadinkado.

Inside view . . .


More card stock scraps were used on the inside along with this fun Stamping Sensations (very OLD) stamp.

Other Challenges to share in:

Crafty Gals Corner #279 - ATG w/optional - Summer Vibe (ends 9/8)
Addicted to Stamps & More #524 - Any Occasion (ends 9/2)



Passion for Markers #851 - Floral Vibes (ends 8/25) 
 
As always ... thanks again for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS day!

 

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. A great use of using up scraps. Thanks for joining Passion for markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're being very creative with your cardstock strips and I love it! You do a great job of coordinating colors and then finding the right stamps or other elements to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very striking combo of colours on the strips and of course I love the purple flowers. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These flowers are gorgeous and I love your choice of colours. Such a great design and a brilliant way of using all those scraps! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout. I do love stripes. Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat design using your cardstock strips, such pretty flowers to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talk about an eye-catching card. The stripes add a wonderful special touch! Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.