ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Friday, March 30, 2018

Believe in the Magic!

Happy Good Friday All!
Before sharing my card with you, I want to extend a HUGE
BIRTHDAY WISH to my granddaughter Morgan!
Isn't she beautiful!!

Today's card is for a little girl and would have worked for
Morgan (aka: MO) about 20 years ago but not today ... where does the time go?


I truly enjoy working with sketches so I spotted this sketch over
at the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge Blog and just had to play along.



My designer paper & sentiment panel are from the 

Doodlebug - Paper Pad - 6

Tutti Designs - Scalloped Stitched Nesting Rectangles

Tutti Designs - Dies - Nesting Stitched Banners

Poppystamps 'Winterland Fairie'
Poppystamps - Dies - Winterland Faerie

The design is simple yet adorable!
A few added sequins for a touch of sparkle, and this
card is ready to make some little girl happy on her birthday!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

As Always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.