ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Thursday, March 22, 2018

It's Twofer Time once again ... yeah!

Hello my friends!
 Darnell has her Third TWOFER CHALLENGE


up and running and I must admit ... this one had me a
bit stumped for awhile but I finally came up with an idea!!


What do you think???


I chose to create my two different cards using one of the 
floral stamps in the BoBunny Floral Stamp set shown below.


First I used it to create my background panel for this soothing sympathy card.  Also fussy cut
a flower to use as accent on the sentiment panel.


Then used it as the focus on my second card.
On a scrap of white card stock, I stamped the flower 4 times then stamped it again separately so I could fussy cut it to create a focus panel.  I shadow stamped my flower on a scrap of goldenrod card stock and fussy cut around to create a mat for the focus flower.


This new Echo Park 6x6 Dots & Stripes paper is double sided so the piece I had to cut off I simply flipped over, stamped my sentiment, matted with a scrap of black card stock and VIOLA!

So there you have it ... a fun new challenge and now I have TWO additional cards to add to my stash!  YAY!  Plus it helped get my mojo going.  Can't wait to see what Darnell has up her sleeve next!!  She's such a HOOT!

Challenges to share in:
Craft Rocket March Challenge #46 - Something New (stamp set & designer paper)
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #225 - Flowers
Southern Girls Challenge - Die Cuts

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As always,

Other product used on my cards:
Scotch dimensional tape
Martha Stewart 3-in-1 butterfly punch
Sympathy Sentiment:  Verses Rubber Stamps 'Love Becomes A Memory'  #SY0519-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.