Friday, March 5, 2010

Easter Around the Corner ...

Can you believe we are into March already!!!  And even though it is late this year, Easter is just right around the corner.

Anyways, back to my card creation for today!!  My friend Cheryl over at Stamp By Step has created some wonderful Easter/Passover images.  She was sweet enough to send them to me and I couldn't wait to play!  Here's what I came up  with.  What do you think??

Please take the time to pop over to Cheryl's store and check out all the awesome new things she has to satisfy your crafting cravings!!! 


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty Darlene, LOVE that cross and these bright spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job on this one Darlene. The cross is very pretty very bright and springy.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very bold and bright card hun! Love the purple and orange combo!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright, bold, beautiful! (Just like you...heehee!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Darlene! Sorry I missed your call this morning--had to work at the park early today...I'll catch you later--hope everything's okay!

    Enjoy your weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Easter card..love the bright colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.