Monday, March 1, 2010

Wink Wink Ink DT Creation

Good Monday Morning Everyone!!

It is with great pleasure that I share with you today my very 1st creation as a Wink Wink Ink DT member.  Yes, I have shared other Wink Wink Ink creations with you but, beginning today and every Monday following, I will be sharing with you fun, new images available at the Wink Wink Ink store and the sample cards I have created using those images.


Today I have used the "Special Delivery" image.  I just love how easy this card came together especially since I used the PRECOLORED portion of this stamp set. (You didn't really think my coloring was this good did you?? LOL!) That's right, you not only receive an image you color using your own color ideas but you also receive an image that has already been colored for you!!  What an awesome concept!!!

I simply cut out my circle image using my Nestabilities classic & scallop circle dies and mounted it onto Stampin' Up designer paper.  My only embellishments are these two lovely Bazzill Corduroy Button Brads and a length of Darice white satin ribbon.

Won't you please pop on over to Wink Wink Ink and check out what Melanie has to share with you!!  She is also working on many new images as well as more fun for the design team and YOU!!!   More on that at a later date!!  Can't give away all the secrets you know, LOL!! 

16 comments:

  1. Just precious Darlene....LOVE the paper and that sweet image! How cool is that...the 'precolored'? Awesome job girly...hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darlene!! Omword, this stork looks very familiar as he has delivered to my house 6 times. LOL! I love the pre-colored image, and YES you are that good so I thought it was all your skills. ;) Beautiful card, so serene and sweet, a perfect image for a new addition. Happy March my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the sweetest image and your card is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable image...Yes, I did think you colored it...at first...then I read on!! Congrats on your DT spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable, Darlene!!!! I just love that sweet image and to think it's already colored...tooo cool!!!! Love how you created the ribbon treatment, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this image! Love your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Darlene! Love this sweet baby image--and congrats again on the DT position--you'll be a great asset to the company!

    Happy first day of March, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just fabulous Darlene!! It is a great concept!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card Darlene! Love the buttons on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited to see your debut at Wink~Wink~Ink! How cool is it that you can get the image already in color!!!! Love your sweet card! I look forward to seeing more, every Monday!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable Darlene!! I LOVE the buttons and ribbon along the top! Congrats on the new DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darlene, what a lovely card that you have created! Wow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way cool card Darlene! Congrats on your design team win!!! Love this card,the image is so sweet and the colors all go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.