Sunday, January 9, 2011

I JUST REALIZED . . .

I had not shared these Valentine creations with you that I made using the latest digi images over at "priscillastyles" Store.





These images AND MORE are now available in Priscilla's Store.  Please pop over and check 'em out!

Hope you've had a wonderful weekend!  I'm still FIGHTING this cold and I'm really trying to NOT let it win!!  LOL!!  Back to the crafting cave I go while I still have a little energy & mojo left!  See you tomorrow!

"Cyber"  Hugs (wouldn't want you catching this cold!) ...
Darlene

2 comments:

  1. Love each and every one of them Darlene. Thanks for rocking some of my newest Images. Feel better soon.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, I cannot believe I wasn't already following your blog!!! I just jumped over here from Feline Playful... These cards are darling; I have to get these images off my phone so I can use them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene