Thursday, November 13, 2014

Holiday Tags

Hello Everyone!
Are you as busy as I am?  Whew!  
I'm trying to get enough prepared for my last two craft fairs for the year and even though I'm making good headway, there's always something else I want to do besides what has been depleted from the past 3 shows!  LOL!  Stay focused Darlene!!
  Anyways, today I'm working on some TAGS and thought I'd share a peek with you.


 This is a FABULOUS way to use up those scraps (of which I have accumulated a mountain of)!  The tag base is cut from the white & ivory off cuts from my A-6 size cards and the decorative holiday papers are also off cuts from previous projects.  Some I've added holiday die cuts to the front others I've simply added a sentiment.  ALL have a To: and From: stamped on the back.

 Here are a few challenge to share in today:
Crafty Ribbon Challenge - Christmas Creations with Ribbon
 
 NEXT UP ... Tissue Box Covers!
Here you see I have some cut/scored and ready to start assembling.  I sold ALL my holiday tissue box covers at the show a couple weeks ago so need to get hopin' on these!  Hopefully I'll remember to snap a few photos to share with you when they are completed.


Okay ... break time is over!  Back to crafting & creating!
I hope you'll stop back tomorrow when I have a FABULOUS PROJECT to share with you using the new KITCHEN digi sets from Crafty Secrets!  I think you're going to love it as much as I do!
Till then and as always ...

7 comments:

  1. Lovely tags thanks for playing at crafty ribbons. i hVe some candy so do hop over

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene what sweet tags and box covers! Such a great way to use up scraps for sure! Good luck at your latest shows for the year!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tags Darlene, you have been busy, so many!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so gorgeous!


    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy! They are all wonderful. Thanks so much for joining in the Challenge at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely projects and thanks for sharing at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene