Saturday, November 29, 2014

Christmas Greetings!

Hello my friends and welcome back!
I've been so wrapped up in craft show creating, DT creating and Thanksgiving preparations that I just needed to take a moment for a little ME time and create a little something for some of the challenges I enjoy taking part in.  
Today's card is for the current challenge at Impression Obsession which is Christmas Greetings.  I don't have as many IO dies as I would like (working on that problem) but I went through those I had and thought a winter scene (at least in my mind) depicts the holiday time of year so this is what I created.

 
The Impression Obsession dies I have used today are:
Fence Trio - DIE034-U
Small Deer - DIE117-C
Fir Trees - DIE084-V

I have grown to love creating 'scenic' cards ... especially for the GUYS ... which can be very difficult to create a card for!  These particular die cuts are PERFECT for that situation!

My background design paper is a scrap from my stash and the snow was created by simply tearing scraps of white card stock.  I used a white gelly roll pen to create 'snow' on the trees and fencing.

Okay, play time is over ... back to business!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!  Hope you found inspiration!
As always . . .

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...did you draw inspiration from your visitors the otger day? I really love the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful scene you created here Darlene, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Darlene! Wonderful scene, it sure looks like you're good on IO dies. :) Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I think this is a favorite of mine...I love the scene you have created...beautiful, beautiful (and good luck on the challenge)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty scene!!! Thanks for playing the Impression Obsession Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene