Saturday, August 1, 2009

Get Sketchy Challenge Blog on it's way ...


Check this out! I just discovered this new, upcoming sketch challenge blog and couldn't wait to see what it's all about! First of all they are having a great giveway promotion and you can check it out HERE. Secondly, for me to have a chance at winning these awesome prizes, I will need your help! What you need to do is to go to their blog and leave a comment telling them that I sent you. You can also enter yourself to win a Cosmo Cricket 8 x 8 Mini Deck paper pack. The ladies at Get Sketchy will be drawing names on August 3. So why not head on over to Get Sketchy, follow the blog, leave a comment and tell a friend. Oh yea, and don’t forget to grab your blog badge! Thanks and wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Darlene for the info girl!!! I am so glad you got in contact with her.. She is AWESOME with her computer skills...Can't wait to see your watermark gf!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.