Monday, August 17, 2009

Carol's Sketch Fun #12 & Featured Stamper #132



I actually have 2 cards to share with you today!! First is my creation for the Carol's Sketch Fun #12 Challenge.






My main image is a digi I "WON" last week over on the SSDS Challenge! ISN'T HE ADORABLE~!! Here are the details on this card:

Stamps: Sugarloaf

Papers: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, SU Tea Party designer paper

Inks: Versafine black

Accessories: SU watercolor pencils, Prisma color markers, Prima flowers, Martha Stewart branch punch, Martha Stewart picket fence punch, Darice satin ribbon, Making Memories brads, Creative Memories fine tip black marker, Nestabilities oval and scalloped oval dies.



********************



My second card was created for the Featured Stamper Challenge over on SCS yesterday. This week's featured stamper was Stamp Muse and THIS is her card that I chose to case. Of course I changed a few things (rules of the challenge, lol) and was quite pleased with the end result. What do you think??
Card details :
Stamps: JustRite (Thinking of You)
Papers: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Pacific Point
Inks: Pacific Point
Accessories: Cuttlebug (swiss dot) embossing folder, Nestabilities (oval & scalloped oval), Hero Arts pearls, SU watercolor pencils, SU blender pen
Thanks for stopping by today!! Hope you are having a good Monday!! It's in the 90's here in NE Ohio again today so I'll be staying inside in the AC ... housework & shopping is done ... time to PLAY!! Please come back again!!

4 comments:

  1. Darlene, these cards are fabulous as usual. The little bee is so cute. the swiss dot embossing is perfect for the Thinking of You card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is ADORABLE and BEEutiful and all that jazz! And on the swiss dot card, I just did that technique on the last set of gift cards I made and I was totally pleased with the end result too! Your's is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww Darlene these are sooo cute, love your images!!! Great work as always girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Darlene! the second one is clean & crisp, but i love my Bee!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CSF #12, hope yo see you on the 26th for the new sketch :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.