Thursday, August 13, 2009

Your Next Step 1st Design Team Call




Your Next Step is celebrating the Grand Opening of their new store and is also looking for a design team! You can check out their store HERE ... WOW, what cute images! And, if you like to color ... you MUST have these images!!! Details for the design team can be found HERE. Since I LOVE to color (my husband things I'm regressing back to my childhood, LOL) ... I thought I'd give this a try!!!


Here are a couple recent creations that I enjoyed coloring!


















Wish me luck! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! Hope to see you back here real soon!!! Have a great day!!


2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I'm sure you'll make it, your work is great. I applied also but seriously doubt I have a chance...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dar, You have inspired me once again. I decide to try out for this design team. Wouldn't it be great to be on a team together? Wishing you all the luck in the world. Send out some good luck vibes for me too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.