Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More fun with Wink Wink Ink ...

Have you checked out the new digi store called Wink Wink Ink yet???  Well, what are you waiting for???  If you search on WinkWinkInk in the search box (top left) here on my blog, you will see other creations using more of Melanie's digi images. 


Today I am using "Deer Friends" and "Mama".  You can find these & many more at the Wink Wink Ink Store.

I have created this scene using my Stampscapes stamps colored with various SU inks.  I colored the "Doe" with Prismacolor Markers but the "Fawn" are actually the precolored digis that come with your set when you order.  You get various versions ... black/white for you to color as you desire ... a transparent image ... and one that is already precolored for you.  By using a combination of printed images & sizes, I was able to created this adorable family!

Again I have used the "precolored" portion of this "Mama" digi set for my second cardA very simple layout using SU Chocolate Chip cardstock and DCWV "straw" designer paper.  The twine came from Stamp-By-Step and the corner punch is Creative Memories. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  The snow has finally stopped and my sweet neighbor was good enough to plow out my driveway which gave me a little more "play time"!  Again ... thanks for the visit!!

(OH ... I nearly forgot ... Melanie also has a DESIGN TEAM CALL going on until February 20th. You can see all the details HERE.) 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. OOO Darlene these are GREAT!!! LOVE the scene you created with those fabulous deer!!!! AWWW and the second one is super cute too!!!! AWESOME cards!!! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards hun! Love the deer card!
    And I am liking the signature too!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene, these are just the sweetest cards - especially love the hen and chicks - and your coloring is just so good!! The card you made for your mother's birthday is absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Darlene! Your coloring is wonderful. Glad you have a bit of a break in the snow--and a great neighbor! You deserve a break, my friend! Hope it's another stamping-filled day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Dar, your scenery card is AMAZING hun! I can only imagine how long this one too you....and those deer are just precious! We are fortunate to live by a State Park and have deer in our yard all the time : )

    Your second card is just wayyyyyyyy adorable! What a sweet image, and I love that straw BG paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, these are too cute. Great scene card with the deer. so much fun!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.