Friday, February 19, 2010

Raise The Bar Challenge #6

Happy Friday!
  
It's time again for another Raise The Bar Challenge and this time the theme is: "Stamper No Stamping!" - zero stamping, except for a sentiment.  How much fun is that! 

 I decided to use another beautiful image from Free Antique Images (I would add the link but unfortunately I think she has closed this blog) and designer paper from the Basic Grey "Wisteria" pack.  Embellishments used are the Prima flowers and Darice brads ... along with this beautiful Wrights vintage lace given to me by my new friend Mary Frances Cornell!  (thanks my friend)

Please be sure to check out the inspiring creations made by my Co-Bar Tenders
shown below:
Anita ... Sparkle ... Suzi ... Audrey ... Joni (Head Bar Tender)
I want to thank all of you who have been participating in our challenge!  It's wonderful to visit your blogs and be inspired by your creations!  Thanks so much for joining in!!
Thanks also for stopping by my blog today ... I appreciate you taking the time!!  I hope you will stop back tomorrow when I will have a new Saturday Spotlight Challenge creation to share with you!

 

8 comments:

  1. Love this card hun! What a fancy looking lady! Great colours too - off to have a think. . .
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Darlene! Sorry your roses are still covered in snow--they'll be pretty soon!

    Beautiful vintage card--you know I LOVE vintage! Hope you're having a wonderful day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous Dar! Beautiful choice in paper, image lacy-ribbon and those flowers are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I like the image and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Funny thing...I never used to stamp my cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a piece of cake for you! You do these vintage images so beautifully! This one is just stunning! Love this image! You really rocked this one.
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Darlene and I will try and join in over the weekend. Busy cleaning and painting at my place. Time for an overhaul. Hugs dear friend, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! This helped a bunch! I've seen a couple
    rather confusing websites lately, this cleared up some confusion I had.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.