Thursday, March 4, 2010

FREEBIE Fun ...

Today my friend Crystal Irwin (Crystal's Crafty Creations) came over and we spend some quality PLAY time together.  I grabbed a quick photo of Crystal while she was working but it wasn't her "best" side so I'll embarrass her by posting it here, LOL!!  While Crystal was working on a DT commitment for this weekend, I couldn't wait to play with my new FREEBIE from Wink Wink Ink and here's what I came up with.

The designer paper is Basic Grey (RAK from Crystal ... thanks girlie) and the "Spring" sentiment are sticky letters from Creative Memories.  I've used a little distressing around the edges of my "PRECOLORED" image and Prima flowers to embellish.  Ooops ... nearly forgot to mention the use of Crystal Effects to make his little Slicker Outfit shiny!

The challenge this week over on The Play Date Cafe - PDCC19 is to use Deep Yellow, Pale Yellow and White ... well, needless to say this little guy was just meant for that challenge!

Thanks for taking a peek and don't forget to hop on over the the Wink Wink Ink blog/store to grab your freebie and purchase a few more images while you are there!  You won't be sorry ... they are just to cute to pass up and so much fun to create with!!!

9 comments:

  1. He just suits the colour yellow! And I LoVe the basic grey paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, this card is so cute! great job! I love how you made is rain jacket shiney!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card hun! Love that BIG flower!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE how you made that raincoat glisten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card.. cute little image.. fab coloring!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and very cheerful indeed! Isn't it nice to have a play pal?!

    So glad you entered again this week...it's always nice to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun to get together with Crystal!!
    This is a wonderful card, just makes you smile! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWW You are just too sweet not to embarrass me..LOL I told you I take terrible pictures, you didn't believe me??? hahahah!!!! AWWW he turned out WONDERFUL!!! LOVE all the fun yellow and I just LOVE this image!!! AWESOME layout and your rocked these papers!!!! We had sooo much fun today girl, thanks again for having me over!!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! So Paddington Bear looking! Thanks for playing along with the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.