Monday, March 8, 2010

A Wink Wink Ink Welcome

Happy Monday Everyone!!  


Today I'd like to share with you another Wink Wink Ink image that is almost too cute for words!  But being the chatterbox that I am ... I'm sure I'll come up with something!!  LOL!!  If you have not been over to Melanie's Wink Wink Ink Blog or to her STORE ... you are missing some amazingly adorable digi creations.  Personally, I just can't get enough of them as you know all too well if you follow my blog!!  LOL!
 
This image is called "Moon Baby" and is just perfect for those Baby Shower invitations, New Baby announcements or just a card to Welcome the new Little One home like I decided to do here for my weekly DT creation!

Now mind you, I again chose to use the PRE-COLORED image you receive along with the others in the set when you purchase one of Melanie's images.  This makes for a quick & easy card.  Here are the details on my creation:
Stamps:  Wink Wink Ink "Moon Baby" digi, SU Riveting, SU So Very
Papers:  Crafty Secrets Pastels dp, whisper white, bashful blue, pink
Inks:  Versafine black
Accessories:  SU grosgrain ribbon, Nestabilities classic & scallop circles, Fiskar swivel craft knife.
My co-DT members have created some wonderfully inspiring creations using this and other WWI images.  Please be sure to pop over to their blogs and take a peek.  I have listed the links below for your convenience!

Lelia .... Denise .... Louise .... Amy

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to stop by & visit!!  See you tomorrow with some Crafty Secrets fun!! (and who knows what else, LOL)

 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card for a little one hun. The DP is a great one to team with the image too. Fab!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Darlene! I need to get some baby cards made--lots of friends (much younger friends!) having babies all of a sudden!

    Hope your day is springy and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW Darlene this is soooooo super cute, I adore this image, what a fab card girl!!!!! Have a great Monday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! This is just darling!! I love this image and that plaid background is just gorgeous!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable card, Darlene! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw... Darlene! Soooo Sweet! Love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.