Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Can You Dig It Challenge #11

WOW!  Where does the weekend go?
It's a new week and that means CAN YOU DIG IT challenge time!

Today's theme is:
BUTTON IT UP

Now I must admit ... buttons are one thing that I rarely use as embellishments!  I tend to shy away from the bulky embellishments because they require hand stamping at the post office which costs more ... but I had fun in making my creation for today and I will just have to deal with the post office requirements!!  
So, what do you think?


I am using 'Cultivating Cutie' from the CYDI store for today's creation and my sentiment is hand written!  The flower panel for my sentiment was cut from my button DCWV dp with the Tim Holtz floral die.  I rummaged through my 'Bucket o'Buttons' container and came up with the two red flower buttons that I used on her hat and the flower she's about to cultivate!  Coloring was done with SU watercolor pencils/blender pen as well as Prismacolor markers.

Here are a few qualifying challenges:
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Anything Goes
LEJ Designs Challenge - Button It
 My Time To Craft - Hats or Handbags
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge - Anything Goes (design paper & buttons - at least 2 years old)
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Anything Goes
I hope you'll come play BUTTON IT UP with us over at CAN YOU DIG IT!!
Have a fabulous week!
Big Hugs!
Darlene

12 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Love the button paper too and I do share your sentiment on bulky embellishments. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie..what a fun and vibrant card...its superb love that button ..hopes your ok have a great day hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, the image is so sweet and I love the way you have used the flower button. Gorgeous summery colours too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the button background paper on your sweet, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image and your button is sooo cute. What a perfect creation. I totally love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet, love the button flower, thanks for sharing at MTTC, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real cute card, love the flower button. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute image, and a perfect sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly with this cute little card! Such a sweet image and what cute idea using the flower button :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is lovely!
    thank you for joining in the challenge at LEJ designs this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really gorgeous, I love the green and orange colour combo. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.