Thursday, June 14, 2012

Shelly's Images Challenge

Hello blogger friends and welcome to another 
challenge creation for Shelly's Images!

Before I share today's card creation with you and tell you all the details of today's challenge, I would like to introduce and welcome my Special Guest Designer for this week's challenge.

Please meet . . .
 CHERYL BAKER

From time to time the design team lead for the challenge at Shelly's Images will be picking (from their pool of blog commenters) a special guest designer and this week it's MY TURN!!  You'll want to be sure and check out the THREE ... yes I said THREE ... amazing creations Cheryl has made to inspire you with this image.

Now here's the really FUN PART ... 
BOTH Cheryl & I will be offering a GIFT VOUCHER for Shelly's Images Store to one lucky commenter on EACH of our blogs.  So be sure to leave me a comment and pop on over to Cheryl's blog and leave her some love too!  YOU could be a WINNER!  Now ... on to the challenge information!

Today's Challenge Theme Is:
"SHOW YOUR SUPPORT"
(Create a project showing your support.  Could tie in with
"Operation Write Home" or "Send a Smile 4 Kids")

And our FEATURED image is:
"Oh What a Night"


"Oh What A Night - Girl Version"
Remember ... you can purchase either of these images  
TODAY ONLY at a REDUCED PRICE!

Here is my design team card for today . . .


When you purchase either the male or female version of this image ... an independent 'fireworks' image is a bonus image that comes with your purchase.  That is what I have used to create my background.  Various coloring mediums ... chalk, prismacolor markers, Spika glitter pens, MS glitter pens ... were used in the coloring on this card.

I hope you'll come join in our fun at Shelly's Images and remember ... YOU COULD BE A WINNER just by leaving a comment on MY blog and/or CHERYL'S blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Here are a few qualifying challenges:
Inky Impressions - Celebration
Paper Pretties - Summer Inspiration
 Scrap Creations - Celebration
Always Crafting: Creative Monday #9 - Summer


Hugs,
Darlene

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Darlene. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant card hunnie...loving the fire works...great work my luvverly hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card this is Darlene, love the fireworks and star ribbon, it's perfect! How wonderful to see my blog buddy Cheryl featured here, she's an amazing artist, isn't she? Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Hun,
    sorry its a bit late just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for asking me to be your GD and for the lovely post,bless you hugs Cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is Lovely. Love the fireworks. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those fireworks are fabulous! Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us for the Inky Impressions challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smashing card, great use of ribbons too
    Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh I love the fireworks - great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - thanks for sharing. I have enjoyed having a look through your blog while I was here and love the clock in a later post. Not sure I'd have had the patience to do the four seasons but a fantastic idea from your hubby as it has turned out great. Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.