Wednesday, September 5, 2012

AND THE WINNER IS . . .

Well, you don't have to ask me twice...lol...I love your blog and congrats for keeping it going for 4 years, I know how much work (and fun) it is....so glad to have gotten "to know" you thru Joan and look forward to seeing you each time at Joan's...love your projects, and I am a follower (though I thought I already was...but that has happpend alot lately with blogger)..not because I have to, but because I WANT to!!...So have a nice weekend...rain and all!!

Congratulations Diane!
Please email me at akadafney@yahoo.com with your snail mail address so 
I can get these goodies shipped out to you.

THANKS SO MUCH everyone for helping me celebrate four years of blogging and getting to know all of you.  I hope to continue through many more years in blogland and meet many more wonderful crafters like yourself!  

3 comments:

  1. Well...the thanks goes to "YOU"...and "YOU" have made my day!! And it was/is a great pleasure to have met you, too...am looking forward to going to Joans in October....hope you can make it there and not on vacation...thanks again...so fun and such wonderful goodies I can create with!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Diane - Want wonderful prizes to win! You did real good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene