Wednesday, September 5, 2012

AND THE WINNER IS . . .

Well, you don't have to ask me twice...lol...I love your blog and congrats for keeping it going for 4 years, I know how much work (and fun) it is....so glad to have gotten "to know" you thru Joan and look forward to seeing you each time at Joan's...love your projects, and I am a follower (though I thought I already was...but that has happpend alot lately with blogger)..not because I have to, but because I WANT to!!...So have a nice weekend...rain and all!!

Congratulations Diane!
Please email me at akadafney@yahoo.com with your snail mail address so 
I can get these goodies shipped out to you.

THANKS SO MUCH everyone for helping me celebrate four years of blogging and getting to know all of you.  I hope to continue through many more years in blogland and meet many more wonderful crafters like yourself!  

3 comments:

  1. Well...the thanks goes to "YOU"...and "YOU" have made my day!! And it was/is a great pleasure to have met you, too...am looking forward to going to Joans in October....hope you can make it there and not on vacation...thanks again...so fun and such wonderful goodies I can create with!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Diane - Want wonderful prizes to win! You did real good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.