Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas Card Making Extravaganza . . .

Morning All!

LOL ... you like my title?  
That's how I feel after the past couple of days but it's been fun too!

I need SO MANY Christmas cards and there were so many adorable images over on Pinterest, I did something I don't often do ... I was MASS PRODUCING!
Want to see?

For this set, I matted in black and added a thin strip of red satin ribbon.

Inside I've stamped the snowflake from the SU 'Winter Post' set using Delicata Golden Glitz ink.  The sentiment is from another SU set called 'Home for Christmas'

 


On this set, I used my Quickie Glue Pen and Art Deco Glamour Dust to add a touch of sparkle to each of the upper snowflakes on the image.

I made a set using this adorable 'old time' Christmas graphic ...

and yet another set using this beautiful cardinal graphic . . .

Again I've added sparkle to the main image 'snow flakes' as well as the snow on the roof of the mailbox with quickie glue and glamour dust.

The inside cardinal image is from a SU set called 'A Cardinal Christmas'.  
My sentiment is by Great Impressions.

I had a 'card cutting mishap' but was able to salvage the graphic and made this gate fold card.  I've used Martha Stewart 'Country Cottage' holiday designer paper for my panels and the sentiment is from an old Hero Arts stamp set.  (no sparkle added to this one).

I loved how the inside sentiment coordinated on the set above so I used the same idea on this card.  Such a simple way to add a little 'extra' to your inside sentiment.












Shew!  Well, I think I'm closer to having enough cards to send to friends and family this year!  At least it's a start!!

A few Christmas Challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by today ... 
Now I really must GET BUSY IN THE KITCHEN!
We are having Thanksgiving at our daughters house but we are in charge of the rolls (going to make my Uncle Hen's famous Granny Biscuits), Mark is in charge of the stuffing and I'm in charge of the cranberry relish and the pies!  Like I said ... I'd better get busy!
As always . . .

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Darlene, these Christmas card sets are all so cheerful. I am sure the recipients are going to treasure them.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Dar.....so festive and pretty...gorgeous images and gorgeous cards!!! Have a creative day, both in the kitchen and the creative room!! Talk to you later my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dar! You and I are thinking alike again. Your cards are gorgeous! I pinned some of these same images because of the vintage look, but my cards could never compare with yours. Fantastic job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Dar these are fabulous! You have been quite the busy little crafter what with shows and card making and DT duties! Happy Thanksgiving my friend! Hugs from FL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I should hire you. You're a cardmaking machine. These are gorgeous cards and I love them! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge and hope to see you next week, too! --Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.