Monday, November 18, 2013

Joan's Gardens Challenge and MORE!

This week's Joan's Garden challenge is a fun one and when I saw it,
I knew exactly what I wanted to do!

This week's challenge is to:


  • Use Black and White Only
  • Christmas
  • Use a Frame
  • You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens.  Also, mention that you are doing the card/project for Joan's Gardens Challenge. It would be nice if you would add this link to your post: www.atjoansgardens.com

  •  
    During my last trip out to Joan's Gardens, I couldn't help but grab up this adorable silhouette die by Impression Obsession (DIE108-F). 
    Now as you know, no one should sled ride alone ...
    so I die cut it again and now this little guy has a buddy to have winter fun with! LOL!

    My frame was created using the largest Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Labels Fourteen' die. 
    I cut it out then actually used the 'negative' for my frame.

    With the computer problems I was having last week and my FUN but busy weekend, I'm late adding my card to this challenge.  Of course you have until THURSDAY to join in the fun so PLEASE check it out and join in!

    Other Challenges:
    Great Impressions November Challenge - Holiday Card or Tag
    Little Claire's Designs - Christmas
    Christmas Cards All Year Round - Winter Wonderland
    Heck of a Challenge - In The Frame

    I have SO MUCH TO SHARE WITH YOU ... BUT ...
    So as NOT to overwhelm you today,
    tomorrow I will have a post and photos about the Friendship Tea I was a part of on Saturday
    along with 10 High School Girlfriends.  What an AWESOME time!!
     
    Till then, thanks for stopping by and as always . . .

    Recipe:
    Papers:  Black cs, White cs
    Stamps:  AMuse (snowflakes), Hero Arts (sentiment)
    Inks:  SU 'soft sky', Versafine Onyx
    Accessories:  Spellbinder Labels 14, Impression Obsession DIE108-F die, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, x-Press It Foam Mounting Tape, Flower Factory White Organza ribbon  

    11 comments:

    1. Love the die you used Darlene and the snowy background is great! Really pretty shimmery ribbon you used too!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Just gorgeous. Love the movement in the silhouette images.
      Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

      ReplyDelete
    3. I LOVE this card...I love the simplicity...I love the sledders, I can hear the giggles. PERFECT...I really love it.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Great card Darlene and a cute idea using two of the sled silhouettes. Fun card too!
      Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
      Joan
      www.atjoansgardens.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Super cute card.....I just received my little sledder on Monday....loveit...clever idea to use 2!!

      ReplyDelete
    6. adorable card, thank you for joining us at Heck Of A Challenge.

      Cristina DT
      vintagepink39.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. This is stunning! Love. love, love it! Thanks for all the love and support you've sent my way...I surely do appreciate it. Life is slowly getting back to what will be our new normal. Hugs!

      ReplyDelete
    8. These die cuts totally rock. I love how you used them.

      Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

      ReplyDelete
    9. Love the silhouettes and the monochrome. Thanks for sharing this for CCAYR 'winter wonderland' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

      ReplyDelete
    10. Thanks for sharing your lovely festive card at Christmas at Christmas Cards All Year Round and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

      ReplyDelete
    11. Super cool monotone card.....brilliant. Thank you for joining Little Claire in our latest blog challenge. XxGaynor LCDT

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

    In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.