Friday, September 12, 2014

School is in Session!

Ready for the weekend??
I sure am!  
But before 'taking a break' for the weekend, I wanted to share with you a card I have created as a member of the Crafty Secrets design team.  There are so many fabulous papers, images & ephemera available through Crafty Secrets ... I sometimes don't know where I want to start! LOL!


For today's card I have used several Crafty Secrets elements ... many were already cut and just waiting for me to create with them!
The background papers I have used are from the Radiant Paper Collection.  The adorable images are from the Childhood Booklet and the numbers are from the Altered Alphabet & More booklet.  Many of these items are on sale so be sure to pop over to our STORE for some amazing sales going on now!!  You DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT!

A touch of gold Satin ribbon, border punching and faux stitching were used to accent these beautiful papers & adorable images!  Hope you like it!

A few challenges to share in today:
Freshly Brewed Challenges - School Days
Inky Impressions Challenge - ABC's
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Stitching (faux or real)
 The Paper Girls Challenge - Back to School
Use Your Stuff Challenge - Border Punch (OLD Martha Stewart border punch)
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Back to School
Kitty Bee Designs - School
Classy Cards 'n Such - Chevrons, Stripes & Dots

That's it for me today!  
Enjoy your weekend ... 
I'm headed out to sit on the deck!  Fall is certainly in the air and we won't have many more weekends where we can sit outside ... without a winter coat that is!  LOL!  In fact, the temperatures have dropped considerable (only in the 60s for a high) after Wednesday's storms and I'll definitely have to put on a light jacket or sweater.  But that's okay ... I love the change of the seasons!!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.