Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Friends . . .

Hello Friends ... I'm back a second time today to share a card 
I wanted to create to satisfy a couple of my favorite challenges.


The challenge blogs I'm referring to are Cheery Lynn Designs where this weeks challenge is Anything Goes and Classy Cards 'n Such where the theme is Squirrel-y Friends (squirrel being optional).

I'm busy working on cards for an upcoming craft show as well as a few cards for the local tea shoppe.  This card will go to the tea shoppe for an upcoming event they have scheduled.

Now I really need to quit fooling around and get busy!
It's a chilly, rainy, windy day here in NE Ohio so what better time to hide out in my cave and get crafty!

As always ...
 
Recipe:
Image - Pinterest
Sentiment Stamp - Morning Star Stamps
Dies - Cheery Lynn Designs #DL125 'Celtic Fire Rectangle Frame', Memory Box 'Crossed Stitched Frame Borders' #99124
Accessories - Darice flowers, green Stickles, TH 'frayed burlap' distress ink, Versafine onyx ink

7 comments:

  1. I like how your sweet flower embellishments accent the sentiment. Thanks for joining us in the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty image and card!! Love, love the touch of pink flowers against the gorgeous green frame! Thank you for joining us at Classy Cards 'n Such for our Squirrel-y Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Darlene. I love the frame, and the beautiful Tea themed image. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such, I love keeping up with your creations!
    Mindy~CCNS~DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, ahhhh, I love the image and die cuts! Amazing what you can find on Pinterest, right? Busy lady better get a move on. Me, too. I fooled around for two days and now it's time to hit the stamp room. Oh, what a chore, tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us this week with cheery Lynn designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this card of yours is just lovely and that cute text at the bottom is so sweet....I really love my tea at times and I know for sure you are going to make someone really happy with your card. Thank you so much for taking the time to play with us this week at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog and good luck hugs Amy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene