Monday, February 27, 2017

Pretty in Pink

Happy Monday All!
I have a card to share today that was created for the Fusion Card Challenge
before time is up tomorrow.  Here's their theme . . .


As you can see, you can choose to follow the sketch OR the photo inspiration ... OR both!  Today, I chose to do both and I'm very happy with the outcome of my card.  But, I'm always anxious to hear your thoughts!


My image is from the internet and I've had it printed and sitting on the table just waiting to be turned into a card.  Well today's the day and I think it is perfect with all the beautiful pink flowers on her hat.
Can you imagine how much that hat must weigh!!


My flowers were created using the Heartfelt Creations 'Vintage Floret' die.
A little sponging of Tim Holtz 'Picked Raspberries' distress ink was added to the edges
of the flower petals and a little shaping was done for added dimension.
The leaves were created using the Memory Box ' Climbing Vine' die #99623
and cut into pieces.  A Nuvo Pink Crystal Drops for the center was the finishing touch
for this flower cluster.

Challenges to share in:
Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Die Cuts and/or Punches

This is be a perfect card to add to my Spring Craft Show sale box.
The ladies always love these vintage/floral designs.
And, who can't use another birthday card in their stash!

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a FABULOUS week ahead!
As always . . .

 
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, SU Pink Pirouette cs, SU Pear Pizazz cs
Stamps:  Inkadinkado
Inks:  Tim Holtz 'Picked Raspberries' distress ink, Memento 'Bamboo Leaves', Versafine Onyx
Dies:  Memory Box 'Climbing Vine' #99623, Heartfelt Creations 'Vintage Floret' #HCD1-727
Accessories:  Flower shaping kit, Nuvo white and Pink crystal drops, sponge daubers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.