Saturday, September 23, 2017

It's SHOW TIME!

Happy Saturday All!

Whew!  What a whirlwind week it was!
For those who don't follow me on Facebook, I wanted to share a couple
photos from this past week's Country Club Show.


I've brought myself down to only doing 3 shows a year now.
This is my hobby and it was getting too close to being a business ... and being retired, I didn't want another business so I've cut myself back to a Spring & Fall private show at the local Country Club and a public craft show at the local High School in November.  That keeps me plenty busy I assure you!  LOL



Anyways, since I share with you some of the 'treats / projects' I have created for these shows, I thought you might like to see my 'set up'.  I always have requests for cards of course, but also the tea cups & tissue box covers that I make so those are a 'staple' ... but each show I try to create a few different little gift type things so here's this years offerings.


The Hershey Chocolate Boxes and the Notecard/Chocolate box sets SOLD OUT!!
I made both everyday patterns and Christmas patterns and both were a bit hit I'm happy to say!

Last show I sold out of the tea cups so I made twice as many this time around and only sold half of them!  You just never know what the ladies will be looking for!!

The Tea Bag Booklets (a booklet w/ one tea bag & a msg + envelope) were actually left over from the Spring show (basically the same group of ladies) and all but a couple sold!  Like I said . . . you just never know!  LOL

Well that's my share for today!
Time to get busy creating for the November 4th show!
You know how fast time can fly by!  LOL

Thanks for stopping by today and here's wishing you a FABULOUS weekend!!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.