Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Let The Sparkle Fly!

Hello Everyone!
It's time for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Happily, I am your hostess today and the theme I have chosen is:

Let The Sparkle Fly ...
( use glitter ... shine ... sparkle of any type)


Wow was this quick ... easy & fun!
By simply die cutting the Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Stars' (#215) from the Paper Studio 'Glittered Cardstock' (Gold, Green & Red) my card was 90% complete.  The Frantic Stamper 'Merry Christmas' (FRA-09619) was also cut from the same glitter cardstock in red and a few matching sequins positioned here & there made my card 100% ready for the postman.


The sparkle of this card stock is AMAZING and works perfectly for me since I seem to be 'glitter challenged'!  Even using the smallest amount of loose glitter ends up all over my face/hands/table ... ugh!  I think I'll stick with this awesome paper pack (purchased at Hobby Lobby BTW) for my holiday sparkle this year!

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... be sure to pop over and check them out!  You have until November 19th to join in the fun!!

See you there!
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.