Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Let The Sparkle Fly!

Hello Everyone!
It's time for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Happily, I am your hostess today and the theme I have chosen is:

Let The Sparkle Fly ...
( use glitter ... shine ... sparkle of any type)


Wow was this quick ... easy & fun!
By simply die cutting the Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Stars' (#215) from the Paper Studio 'Glittered Cardstock' (Gold, Green & Red) my card was 90% complete.  The Frantic Stamper 'Merry Christmas' (FRA-09619) was also cut from the same glitter cardstock in red and a few matching sequins positioned here & there made my card 100% ready for the postman.


The sparkle of this card stock is AMAZING and works perfectly for me since I seem to be 'glitter challenged'!  Even using the smallest amount of loose glitter ends up all over my face/hands/table ... ugh!  I think I'll stick with this awesome paper pack (purchased at Hobby Lobby BTW) for my holiday sparkle this year!

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... be sure to pop over and check them out!  You have until November 19th to join in the fun!!

See you there!
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

14 comments:

  1. Such a lovely Christmas card with all the sparkle!
    Hugs from Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sparkle. This is so pretty. Great background paper, too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most days you will see glitter on my face and in my eyebrows. I know it's been a really good day when I look down and my girls have glitter on their faces as well. Nothing like a glittered Yorkie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that layered star and all of your sparkle, the colored sequins look so festive too! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Darlene!! I love your die cut holiday card! Makes it so fun and easy. Can you cut all of the star shapes at the same time? I might have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! There's some awesome sparkle here and I LOVE it! I can't get enough glitter paper. So easy and it really has spectacular sparkle. Loving all those sequins, too! ps: Hope your craft show went well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so festive with all that sparkling!! Lovely nested stars and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, just look at all that glitter and shine. Love the colors, and those sequins are the perfect final touch. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous sparkle and I imagine they were easier to glue together than if you would have glittered them yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its great to be able to create a quick and stunning card and yours is really amazing sparkly card! Anyone will be lucky to get it this Xmas. Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Dar! What a great card. Beautiful background paper and oodles of sparkle. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A girl can never have too much 'sparkle' in her life and you should be 'glowing' with all this fabulous sparkle...hey let me look, yep you have sparkle on right now I can see it lol...wonderfully created card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love all the glittery goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene