Friday, August 28, 2009

Card Positioning Challenge #130

Good Evening Everyone!!

There's a little story behind the materials used in the making of this card, and here it is ...

While out shopping at Archiver's last week with my friend, Anita, I spotted this BoBunny ribbon and instantly thought ... "oh wow, I have the paper that matches this ribbon, I should get it" ... so I did. I could hardly wait to get home and create
something because I thought it would be AWESOME with the matching ribbon. Well
I'm sure you have figured it out (if you look at the card) I DID NOT have the
matching designer paper! I DID "at one point" but had evidentally used it and
forgotten that I had ... BUMMER!!! After rummaging through all my designer
paper, I managed to locate this paper from the K&Co. Ancestry pack that was
the same color hue and "went with it!!"




The sketch is from the Card Positioning System Card Sketch Challenge #130. And here are the details on all items used for this creation:


Stamps: Stamp Crafts

Papers: K&Company Ancestry dp, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White

Inks: Versafine Black

Accessories: Prima Flower, BoBunny ribbon, Basic Grey brad, The Paper Studio pearls



Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend and remember to do something fun ... life is way to short NOT to put a little fun in your day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the paper and your ribbon looks great with it! I love how you did the center of your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely work! thanks for using the cps sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.