Saturday, December 5, 2009

Stamp Simply #116 - Tag it Pretty


This week's Stamp Simply Challenge over on Sharon Johnson's blog was to TAG IT PRETTY! Well, not only did I go for PRETTY ... but SIMPLE! I have a hard time "keeping it simple" but with the help of this Nestabilities Stocking Die, I think I was successful!
I started with a premade tag and covered it with DCWV designer paper and edged it with a Silver Pilot Marker. The stocking was cut from Whisper White cs and after chalking a couple snowflakes with blue/green chalk, I sponged over the entire stocking with Ruby Red ink. My sentiment is from the Crafty Secrets Christmas Joy stamp set and inked with Versafine. My organza ribbon came from a local wholesale company called Flower Factory and was 100 yds. for $2.75 (what a great deal ... I bought a bolt of every color, LOL).
Thanks for stopping by today ... hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Have you started your holiday shopping yet??? Good Luck ...

2 comments:

  1. Darlene, this is SO adorable -- just love it and it's so pretty in your tree! Ours is not yet up. But I DID just get the die in the mail yesterday, now I can't wait to try it out!!! So glad you played our Stamp Simply challenge this week -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, yet effective - love it!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.