Friday, February 26, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday Challenge

It's still snowing here in NE Ohio,
so I'm playing the challenges!! 

This creation was made for the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge which is an "open" theme this week.  I had some of my Wink Wink Ink images colored so thought I'd try to incorporate them into the cards I'm working with today.  Isn't this little piggy cute ... she's called Rosie.

As you can see, I was also being adventurous with the positive & negative panels of my Nestabilities.  I wish you could see this card IRL because there are little details that you just can not pick up on with the camera.

Card Recipe:
Stamps:  SU So Very
Papers:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Salmon, K&Co. designer paper
Inks:  Versafine black
Accessories:  Wink Wink Ink digi image,SU watercolor pencils, blender pen,  Prima flowers, Making Memories brad, Fiskars postage stamp scissors, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Tiara Stickles, Nestabilities scallop oval, detail clear ep, Signo white pen

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Just a warning ... I'll be back with more cards!  SORRY ... that's what happens when it snows all day and I can't get out and SHOP!!  I have to stay in and PLAY ... what a shame!!  LOL!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet Dar!! I love the added butterflies to this sweet piggy!!! Such beautiful flowers too!! Hope you have a great day sweetie!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, what a shame having to craft all day! LOL
    Great work with this card hun.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, made me smile! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee....why do I keep wanting to sing "this little piggy went to market"? :) You made me smile with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! Great coloring and I love all that pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this little pig! I look at stamps like him and think how cute but what would I ever use him for...now I know. Thank you for the ideas...can't wait to craft again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.