Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Spotlight - Friendship

It's Saturday and that means it's time for another Saturday Spotlight Challenge!  
 
This week, the Spotlight Divas would like to challenge you to think of "FRIENDSHIPS" as the theme for your creation and our sponsor has generously supplied the Diva's with this adorable "Tricia & Renee" image to create with. 
Recipe for my card:
Stamps:  In Style Stamps, SU In My Thoughts
Papers:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Plum Purple, SU designer paper
Inks:  Versafine black
Accessories:  Stickles lavendar, Michaels grosgrain ribbon, Basic grey Opaline pearls, Nestabilities Labels 4



For our Spotlight sponsor this week we have...



(click HERE to go to store.)

**One lucky winner from our challenge in Mister Linky this week drawn from random.org will receive FOUR FREE DIGITAL IMAGES from the In Style Stamps Store!** 

Now it's your turn!  We look forward to seeing your creations!  Please attach your DIRECT LINK to Mr. Linky on the Saturday Spotlight Challenge Blog.  And, remember to use the keyword SSHP21 when uploading to online galleries such as SCS, PCP, etc.  

If you need further inspiration ... please check out my Co-Diva's listed below:
*Vicki Parsons (Creator/Coordinator)
*Chris Olsen (Coordinator)
 
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!  The sun is finally shining & the snow if melting here in NE Ohio ... something we all are thrilled to see!

9 comments:

  1. hey Dar!!! WOW!! This is just gorgeous my friend!! I love your pretty colors in this and your layout is just awesome! Thanks for all of your wonderful and supportive work!! You rock my friend!! I hope you enjoy your weekend!! BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Darlene!! Love the colors and layout of this creation. Beautiful coloring and such a sweet sentiment. Love it!! Awesome job on the challenge GF!! Have a great weekend my friend!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW Darlene, good morning girl...!!! You know I just LOVE this girl, these colors are AWESOME and I was soooo lucky to see this one in person its just fabulous!!! Fantastic job with this image and challenge....Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect sentiment for a girlfriend card and you really aced the coloring of these gals' eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your BFF card is awesome Darlene!!! Great layout and your coloring is wonderful!!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Dar! love that funky ribbon! beautiful coloring too!
    Now that I see these colored, I'm wishing I would have used this image! lol
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Hugs & blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! great fun colors and I LOVE that ribbon!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, Darlene! So glad you're having a bit of sunshine for a change--you need it! Enjoy it, and have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the coloring you did on these girls!! So pretty!! Great layout and color combo too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.