Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Sisterhood of Crafters

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Today at The Sisterhood, Micki is our hostess and she's asked us to use SILHOUETTE images.  I just LOVE these images but never think to create with them ... well, today I have gone over board.  I just couldn't help myself!  LOL!  The images were all free on the internet so I'm sorry but have no one person to thank.


 
The background paper on the first two creations are from GinaK ... her black & white series.  The butterfly is a Cheery Lynn Designs die, pearls are Want2Scrap and the lace is by Wright and purchased at JoAnn's.


This third image has actually been in my picture file for quite some time and it was a freebie offered out in blogland and unfortunately I didn't think to put the artist's name on the file.  If you know who it is, please let me know and I will certainly give credit to the artist.  I this little lovely skater is just awesome and finally got around to using it.  The background paper has been embossed with a Cuttlebug 5x7 snowflakes EF and the matted circle is Spellbinder Beaded Circles.  I used Spellbinder  Classic Circle dies to cut out the circle on the orange as well as cut out the focus image to insert.

 On this last card, I was trying to create an Alaskan Sky as the backdrop for these howling wolves, but hubby says it looks more like a rainbow!!  LOL!!  WHAT EVER!!  Either way, I created the background paper just using ink to paper and the sentiment was computer generated!

Okay ... now it's your turn!  I can't wait to see what you create with a silhouette digi or rubber stamp image!  See you at The Sisterhood!  Have fun!

Hugs,
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. Hey love the idea to use silhouettes on cards,,,,it is really so curious you inspired me,,,,,love htem ,very well done,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.