Monday, October 3, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!!

Yep ... I have some exciting news to share with you today!  


Last month, Della at I BRAKE FOR STAMPS asked me to be her Guest Designer for October and I was thrilled to say YES!!  So EACH MONDAY this month I will have creations to share with you that were created from stamps that she so generously sent me.  With that being said ... and today being the first Monday of October ... here's my first creation(s) to share. 

This Card & Tissue Box Cover Set uses the image


The directions from the Tissue Box Cover are basically those shared at Splitcoast Stampers ... 
although I do my lid opening differently. 



Recipe for card & box:
Papers:  Paper Pizazz 'Red Holly' designer paper, red, green, & white cs
Stamps:  Great Impressions (outside card sentiment), Penny Black (inside card sentiment, Stampin' Up (box sentiment)
Ink:  Versafine Black, Versamark
Accessories:  Prismacolor markers, UTEE, Martha Stewart icicle border punch, Petaloo 'velvet hydrangeas' flowers, Spellbinder Classic & Scallop Oval dies, Red Stickles




Thanks so much for stopping by today and if you have any questions on this project ... just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.  Don't forget to pop on over to I BRAKE FOR STAMPS to see all the goodies they have and also check out their other sites:   IBFS BLOG , I BRAKE FOR DIGIS, and I BRAKE FOR CHALLENGES

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Darlene

7 comments:

  1. What a fantastic project!
    Love it!!
    Della

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!!! The paper you used just matches the image so well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and beautiful for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful box and card! Thank you so much for sharing! Glad to have you as an IBFS Guest DT member for October. :)

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Darlene....what a fantastic creation. Just love the colors and it bring back memories of Christmas past for me. TY. ekc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww Darlene,,,what amazing tissue box OMg love these all red tones contrasting,,,,,really the best gift,,,,wowww,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the guest DT position! =)
    Lovely creations you've made! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.