Friday, November 1, 2013

GIVING BACK ... *** U P D A T E ***

Good Evening All ...

While packing up all my paper craft goodies for tomorrow's BIG craft show at the local high school, 
I came up with a grand idea!  

So, I quickly typed up this flier ... placed it in a frame and it will be sitting on my head table at tomorrow's show ... here's what it says:


If you are interested in making a donation of cash towards the purchase of a new teddy bear or sending along a teddy bear (any size) ... I will be sure it goes in the donation box allocated for Akron Children's Hospital.

Morgan is also collecting for the Pittsburgh Children's Hospital.  
I am SO PROUD of her for doing this and want to help however I can.

Best get back to packing up my car.  
It's a very EARLY start tomorrow morning.

*** UPDATE ***

Yesterday's craft show was AMAZING and WONDERFUL!  So many generous people and they all stopped at my table!  LOL!!

I'm proud to announce we sold $550 worth of paper craft items and it will all be going towards buying bears for this wonderful cause my granddaughter is sponsoring!!

I'm thrilled to tell you we also had a monetary donation from Crafty Secrets!

And WAIT there's more!  I won last week's blog hop for Angela Holtz Designs, over on Deb's Blog ... which is a $20 Amazon Gift Card and YEP that too will go towards the purchase of more teddy bears!  AWESOME!!!


Thanks for stopping by and wish me luck tomorrow!!
As always . . .

5 comments:

  1. I love that Morgan is trying to help and I want to help her so I'm going to send $25 by Paypal. Not only will she make some sick kids feel better but this is the kind of project that spreads the value of helping others and I'm sure kids at her school hear and others will hear about it and be inspired by her mission! Please tell her I wish her much success!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH WOW! That is so wonderful! Thank you SO MUCH SANDY!! Morgan will be overjoyed at your generosity!!

      Delete
  2. Hey Darlene, check this out: http://alookthroughmyeye.blogspot.com/2013/11/winner-announcement.html
    You won.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.