Saturday, March 1, 2014

CAS (Clean and Simple)

Can you believe it?
MARCH 1st!!
(and another SNOW storm on the way ... Uuuugh!)

Anyways, since I can't go outside to plant flowers and make the yard pretty, I may as well do & share a little crafting!  And why not go OUTSIDE MY COMFORT ZONE too!  When I saw the current challenge over at Addicted to Stamps & More was CAS, I knew I just had to share one of these cards.  I think they all came together quite good especially since I don't do a lot of SIMPLE cards ... if you follow my blog you know I like layers, flowers, embellishments ...

Now THIS is as CAS a card as you can get (at least in my mind!)

I was recently commissioned to make a variety of Thank You cards for a lady who requested they be in the color scheme of the company product she's selling for.  That color scheme is Lime Green, Black and White.  (This gal is quiet the supporter ... I NEVER see her without this Lime Green color on her SOMEWHERE!  LOL)

Here's a photo I took of just a few of the other cards ...
... yep there's some pretty CAS cards in this collection!

A few other challenges to enter into:
Savvy Handmade Cards - Going Green Photo Inspiration
Delightful Challenges - Keep It Simple
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge - Washi Tape or Faux Washi
Card Mania Challenge - Use a sentiment

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!  
If we get the weather they are calling for, I'll share photos with you!

Recipe:
Paper:  White cs
Stamp/Ink:  SU Elegant Greeting/Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Queen & Co. Polka Dot Trendy Tape

12 comments:

  1. Well, you may never do many CAS cards, but you nailed this one for sure! It's perfect! And I love all the variety you came up with for the color combo! I bet your gal was thrilled! We are already getting our snowstorm. It's been snowing since yesterday and it's only 2 above zero right now. I'm not looking forward to clearing the walks & driveway once it stops with the wind blowing either! I hope yours fizzles out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look wonderful!!! I can't believe you came up with so many different cards using just three simple colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card and I love the Green. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Corner Challenges.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have used the washi tape. Great CAS design. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card, lovely washi tape and sentiment...what else does it need?
    Thanks for joing Loves Rubberstamps,
    Hugs Blankina DT LRS

    ReplyDelete
  6. The diagonal stripes on your card are fantastic! I love the colors and casual design. Thanks for sharing your creation at Savvy Handmade Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the diagonal washi stripes! I think this lady is quite clever because the green rocks and looks fab with the black sentiment too! :) Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS and use of washi tape! Thank you for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is fabulous and I love how you used the washi tape. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun CAS card, I love your layout and all the happy green! Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous design. Love the washi! Thanks for joining in at Loves Rubber Stamps this week.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card! Thanks for playing at Savvy Handmade Cards. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.