Sunday, March 16, 2014

Easter Bonnet Time ...

'Top of the Morning' to you my friends!
I'm headed out this morning for Pennsylvania to link up with my family for church service.
But before I go I wanted to share with you a card I had created last week
using a couple beautiful ladies in what could be their Easter Bonnets!
OR just a couple really cool hats!!  LOL!



The images I've used are from the Nicecrane Designs 'Vintage Women Hat' sheet.
Background design paper is from Heartfelt Creations ...
and the oval & flourish dies used on this card are Joy Crafts #0258.
Inside I've used Spellbinder Labels 17 and Cheery Lynn Designs Exotic Butterflies.

A couple little Wild Orchid Flowers and faux stitching  were used for embellishment.

A few challenges to share in:
A Gem of a Challenge - Mother's Day/Female Birthday/Special Lady
Crafts and Me Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Now I'd better get moving!  Don't want to be late for church!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.