Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Springtime at Dies R Us (DRU)

Happy Tuesday Blogging Friends!
My inspiration piece for Dies R Us today is all about the Springtime ... 
for that is what's utmost on my mind at the moment!  LOL!  
Lots of snow here in Ohio, USA this year so I'm ready for blooming trees and singing birds!


There are several dies used on this card and they can be purchased through the DiesRUs Store.

(Once die cut, I cut it in half lengthwise to use on 2 different projects.)

click image to enlarge
For more details on how I created my pink dogwood blossoms, 
check out our new Dies R Us Blog.
Each day of the week (M-F) one of the design team members will share 
inspiration, tips and tricks creating with your dies.  Please come check it out!

Here are the flowers I made for today's project ... 
aren't they pretty?

I created this simple yet beautiful card
 with the remaining flowers and the other half of the fancy lattice.
Even more Fun ...when you get Two for One!


I know this is a long post ... thanks for sticking with me!
One last thing I'll leave you with.  Did you see the NEW DIE MANUFACTURERS added to the ever growing list of dies being carried at the Dies R Us Store?  Here's just a few that I know, if you're like me,  you are already jumping around blogland trying to find ... and they are adding more all the time!
This can be your ONE STOP SHOPPING PLACE FOR DIES!!! 

Art Gone Wild ... Cheery Lynn Designs ... Couture Creations ... Dee's Distinctively ... Die-Namites ... Die-Versions ... Docrafts ... Elizabeth Craft Designs ... Frantic Stamper ... Impression Obsession ... La-La Land ... Magnolia ... Memory Box ... Momenta ... My Besties ... Paper Smooches ... Penny Black ... Poppystamps ... Spellbinder ... Tattered Lace ... Taylored Expressions ... Wild Rose Studio

SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!  And ALL in one place ... one SHIPPING CHARGE!!
I'd like to share with a few other challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Glitter & Sparkle Challenge #75 - Anything Goes
 Quirky Crafts Challenge - Secret Garden
 That Craft Place Challenge - Anything Goes
Challenges and Candies - Flowers

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Enjoy your week and happy crafting!
I will be attending a Crafter's Summit at JoAnn Fabrics Headquarters in Hudson, Ohio this morning! 
I'm really looking forward to it ... should be great fun and inspirational


Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, Garden Green cs, Medium Blue cs, Goldenrod cs, Prima 'Madeline' design paper, and scraps of brown cs, ivory cs, brown design paper
Stamp/Ink:  Verve / Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Dies mentioned above, Stylus, Flower making mat, Color Box 'Berrylicious' chalk ink, sponge dauber, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Art Anthology dimensional crystal 'pickle'

3 comments:

  1. Love your pretty flowers...wow...makes me want that die...can't believe I don't have it!!! Beautiful and awesome card my friend! Have fun today...will miss "chatting" with you!!! Heading over to the Dies R Us blog now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous card, Dar. Love the birds and the dogwood. The more I try to cut back on my spending, the harder you make it with all your fantastic creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! The trellis, leaves and birdies are fantastic! It definitely screams spring! LOVE the details:)
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.