Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Congratulations Graduate!

It's quickly approaching GRADUATION time of year
and I have FOUR graduation parties this year ... one of which is my grandson, Jonathan!
HOORAY for JON!!

Hello Everyone!
Today I have a card to share that was created for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog where I am a team member.  You can see my creations every Tuesday and my team mates the other week days.  Need inspiration using die cuts?  Pop over and check 'em out then hop over to the Dies R Us store and place your order!  LOL  (that's what I do!)


The dies I've used on this creation are:

Remember, if by chance any of the dies you are wanting are Out Of Stock ... simply click on the 'Put Me On The Waiting List', fill out the information and you will be notified as soon as it arrives back in stock. 


There is a nice GRADUATION themed selection of dies available at Dies R Us ... which makes grad card making so quick & easy.  Now if I could only figure out these kids school colors I'd be all set!  LOL!

Don't forget to join in our MONTH LONG Anniversary challenge going on at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  In honor of our 1st Anniversary, we will be choosing FIVE winner's for this challenge, who will receive a DRU gift voucher.  Please come join in the fun!

A few challenges:
My Sheri Crafts Challenge - Graduation
 Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft Challenge #4 - Anything Goes (or) CAS
Craftin Desert Diva's Craft It Up & Link It Up Challenge - Graduation

Guess I'd better get these other grad cards made before I run out of time!
Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .



Recipe:
Paper:  White, Black & Red card stock
Dies:  Listed above
Accessories:  Kaiser black pearls, pop dots


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jonathan! Red, white, and black happens to be my favorite color combo! It just looks so classy together! Love the look of the granada in the background! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Shri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super classy card...love the look of the red/black and the "lacey" background die!!! Here you go again enabling me to add to my stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card...love the silhouettes!!! Thanks for linking up to the Graduation Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome grad card! I love the silhouettes and the colors!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant card and love the silhouette figures--thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fabulous! I love the silhouettes. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Graduation Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene