Saturday, October 31, 2015

A Working Girls Birthday Card



Happy Weekend Everyone!
I'm busy, busy creating cards for next week's craft show at the local High School and thought I'd share one with you today that I truly enjoyed creating.  
I love all my DT work and special orders, but sometimes it's just fun to design something out of your own head!  No sketch ... no theme ... no special colors ... just ME pulling pieces together and turning it into a card.  THAT is what I have for you today!


Inside View
As always, the cards I have requested most are birthday cards.  Specifically card for the 'ladies'.  Since I'm in need of so many, I turned to my wonderful design papers for inspiration.  Graphic45 has some amazing images/papers that make a quick and fabulous card.  So, that was the direction I went with today.  The paper pack I used today is Graphic45 'Domestic Goddess.

Now let's see if I can find some fun challenges to share my card in:
 PDE Linky Party - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - Anything Goes
Julia Spiri Challenge - Use something Old (Graphic45 paper circa 2009)

Well that's it for me today! 
Now I really must get ready for those 150 Halloweeners I'm expecting this evening!  Gosh ... I sure hope I have enough candy!   OH!  And don't forget to TURN YOUR CLOCKS BACK tonight!!
As always . . .



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Graphic45 'Domestic Goddess' dp
Accessories:  Fiskars swivel craft knife, Baker's Twine, Pop dots, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Happy' and 'Birthday' dies

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    A new link up starts every Friday, and it’s Always Anything Goes!
    Janis
    PDE Linky Party Design Team Call
    Pause Dream Enjoy, blog
    PDE Linky Party, challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darlene - well you 'pulled' together a really delightful card this time around... love the colors, the ephemera and the tag you have here. Makes a warm, vintage and feminine card! Well done toots! Thank you for sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments for our Birthday Sentiment challenge!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the vintage images and lovely rich colours, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pulled some pretty fabulous pieces together, Darlene! I love that kind of stamping, too. This is so warm and vintage and absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the tag on your card, very cool. lOve the vintage images and colors! Thank you for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps tag challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool with these vintage images! Wow, I could never have come up with such a great layout, awesome. Thanks for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments, hope to see you again next challenge!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful birthday card! I am loving the vintage look and layout of your card. Thank you so much for playing and share your amazing creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vintage images! Cool design:)
    Thanks so much for playing in the PDE Linky Party "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely vintage card. Thanks for entering at Julia Spiri
    DT Lynda x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene