Friday, October 16, 2015

Friends

Hello FRIENDS!
Today I have a card to share with you that was created for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.  Yep ... they have an INSPIRATION BLOG that has a team of talented ladies who showcase a brand new creation for you each day of the week, Monday through Friday using dies and other products from the Dies R Us Store.


Talk about a quick & easy creation with a WOW factor ... this is it in my mind!
I've created my background panel with a piece of white card stock and some of the new Ken Oliver 'color burst'. 
The overlay die I used is one of my favorites ... Poppystamps 'Luxe Background' #1081.  Then I added my Inspired by Stamping sentiment onto this beautiful Spellbinder 'Fleur de Elegance' #S4-475 which I'm sorry to say is Out of Stock at the present time ... but there are several other dies available that would work just as well.  Scroll through all the beautiful dies from Spellbinder Nestabilities or Sue Wilson for instance ... I'm sure you'll find something that catches your eye.

 Here's a close up ...
 

I only adhered the outside edge of my Poppystamp frame so the inside swirls are uplifted from the background colorful panel.  It looks SO AWESOME IRL ... a photo just doesn't do it justice.  I'm sure you've experienced that along the way too!

I used THICK pop dots from Heartfelt Creations to pop up my sentiment panel and left the inside blank for an encouraging message to be added.

Challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude #8 - Anything Goes
 Crafty Girls Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
Julie Spiri Challenge - Die Cuts and Punches
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

I hope you'll check out not only the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog, but also our Dies R Us Challenge Blog and OF COURSE the Dies R Us Store

Until next time ... thanks so much for stopping by!
As always ...

13 comments:

  1. So beautiful Darlene with such true wording.
    {I would love you to take part in my 1,100 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sentiment and the die cuts are great. Thank you for joining us a Julia Spiri Challenge Blog.
    Helen H New release DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Darlene! I love the background and the sentiment. Oh heck, I love everything about it! Grin
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely Darlene, what gorgeous colors!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creation. Love those Ken Oliver inks and this technique. So glad you joined the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Darlene! Your cards are always lovely, but I must say that this one is particularly STUNNING! I absolutely LOVE the diecut and the sentiment is awesome as well. You are SO talented, and I feel so incredibly blessed to have you share your talents with us by playing along in our challenges. It means more to me than I can adequately express, Thanks for taking the time. Have a blessed week!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Darlene, this is absolutely stunning!! The background is a huge wow!! I love the dies you used!! The sentiment is so pretty!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowie! Look at those gorgeous dies and all that color! Magnificent, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The die cuts and background are wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty....awesome background, too...and guess what? Ken Oliver is coming out with new colors for 2016...better start saving your "moolah" now...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bg is fabulous Darlene! Love the dies and the sentiment - it is soooo true. Great card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - it looks like those 2 dies were made for each other! I must get my hands on some color bursts :) Simply a beautiful card ~ Christi
    Art without Anxiety {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene